SILVER MEMBERSHIP APPLICATION
FIBA Application for Silver Membership
The Board of Directors welcomes application for membership in the Florida International Bankers Association (“FIBA”), a not-for profit corporation. FIBA was founded in 1979 and today it represents international and domestic financial institutions from 18 different countries across 4 continents. FIBA also has a limited number of non-financial institutions and supporting members whose activities are closely related to international banking and finance. All FIBA members are committed to the highest ethical and professional standards.
Pursuant to the by-laws of the Association, membership in the Association shall be those interested companies interested in promoting the purposes of the Association, as provided in Articles of Incorporation of the Association, as set forth below:
To represent the common interests of its membership; to function as the forum for international banking and financial services entities; to facilitate exchanges of opinions and when necessary to take public positions reflecting the consensus of its membership on issues concerning international banking and finance.
- To promote international banking and financial activities in Florida.
- To promote and maintain the highest ethical standards and best practices in the conduct of international banking and finance.
- To cooperate with other professional groups and organizations in matters related to international banking and finance.
- To encourage major universities, colleges and other educational institutions in developing international banking and finance programs in their institutions, primarily in the State of Florida.
- To join or cooperate with other associations in contributing to the improvement of existing knowledge, techniques and practices in international banking and finance.
- To sponsor and hold forums, seminars, and programs appropriate to the furtherance of the purposes of the Association.
- To inform the membership of events of professional interest, such as legislative and regulatory issues
*FIBA Members gain access to the FIBA member list & contact information; this list is to be used for communication purposes only – NO SOLICITATION is permitted.