Did you know that FIBA offers dozens of webinars every year? If not, you are missing out on a valuable resource to increase your awareness and further your education.
What Do FIBA Webinars Offer Me?
FIBA is a non-profit organization dedicated to financial excellence and an international leader in financial education, offering a wide variety of courses to help you understand global banking issues, privacy and security best practices, and regulatory compliance.
Headquartered in Florida, FIBA’s members are some of the largest financial institutions in the U.S., Europe, Latin American, and the Caribbean.
Some of the topics we cover in our webinars are anti-money laundering, financial crimes compliance, banking regulations, cybersecurity, financial technology, and more. A few of our current offerings include:
Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion.
AMLA Subpoena Power
Forensic Audit as a tool against financial fraud
The above list is just a sampling of our diverse library of courses.
As a banking professional, it’s not enough to just know your role. Our industry is ever-changing, with complex new laws, emerging cybersecurity threats, and evolving best practices coming into play. It’s crucial to stay on top of the latest changes to remain compliant, expand your awareness of upcoming financial issues, and add value to your skillset. Continuing education can enhance your position in the company, increase your earning power, bring better benefits, and add more flexibility for you to grow in your current industry.
Some of the reasons to register for FIBA webinars are:
– Gain valuable insight into global financial markets, regulations, upcoming changes to current laws, and banking best practices.
– Add flexibility to your career by broadening your understanding of advanced areas of financial management and banking.
– Gain a competitive edge by learning all you can about the banking industry and global financial initiatives.
– Learn something new that enhances other areas of your life.
– Bring something extra to the table when collaborating with colleagues, associates, and peers.
– Network with others interested in the same topics.
Regardless of why you choose to register, FIBA has webinars for everyone on hundreds of relevant topics designed to educate and engage students of all ages and positions. Some webinars are aired live, and others are pre-recorded so you can watch them when it’s convenient for you.
Check out our extensive library of webinars today.